Sunday, November 30, 2008

The best laid plans of mice and men...

I have the best intentions to keep a blog updated, but always fall short. I started this a year ago, and posted a whopping two times. Lately, however, I keep experiencing situations that, while not proper material for the books I'm writing, still weigh on my mind and it occurs to me that I should be writing about them. Somewhere. Sometimes they're random thoughts that pop into my head, other times, they're deep and profound, things I believe the world should know. Things that I think could save the world if everyone believed as I do. Ha! Not bloody likely.

So, in changing the name of my blog from "SynchroniciTee" to "Bicycles and Beansprouts", mayhaps I'll be more apt to keep the world informed of what it looks like from my bike...which is primarily powered by beansprouts. Not a bad way to live...not bad at all.

No comments: