Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I know, I know...

A new post is coming. It will probably be a doozy, glooming over how July should be wiped from the annals of history forever. Or at least mine. 'Twas a sad, painful, difficult month. September brings a whirlwind of planning. October brings a road trip with my brother and father; half-way 'cross the country to deliver a particular gramma to a granddaughter she's never met.

Wait a minute...just a note to say a post is coming soon doesn't look like this. I've been hijacked by my muse who is clamoring for my attention on another writing project. Auf Weider Bye-Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its been a year

Tee said...

I have to wonder who is still reading after all this time. Hello, Anonymous. I do plan to get back to my writing very soon. I kinda got off a few tracks. Not all of them...but, yeah...it's time to come back.